At KIEC we focus on developing students' English language skills across all key learning areas.
Our carefully designed curriculum aims to prepare students for the language demands of mainstream high school.
- taught English through subject areas based on the Australian Curriculum and the IEP Curriculum Framework.
- taught English required to function in the community
- helped to settle in their new country
- introduced to the NSW School system
- given individual assistance
- assisted so that transition to mainstream is successful.